Person with disability certificate
Depending Coordinator cleaning section, be liable to maintain in perfect condition and cleanliness of the different areas of assigned clients, following the procedures established by the Organization and ensuring at all times to provide hygienically safe and pleasant environment following according to established protocols and regulations. Prepare material and cleaning tools to initiate activity and notify your superior if it detects incidents; cleaning, custody and care of equipment, tools and tooling own job, fill data for your job (from work, quality control, for example.) that prompted his superior
We seek a person with so much time availability to work in the mornings, evenings and / or weekends, intensive days.
- Must be certified disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- We have assessed B1 driving license, although it is not a prerequisite.
In accordance with the procedures and / or protocols established by the Group Foundation Ramon Noguera, the Department of Social Welfare, current regulations and guidelines set by his superior, conduct activities with direct service to the user intellectual disabilities, following established procedures, managing incidents that may arise and acting according to the principles established by the legislation.
Essential availability to work in the evenings and weekends / holidays.
Although not a prerequisite, we have worked positively assessed carrying out tasks related to direct attention to people with disabilities.
Essential to have a driving license B1
Person with certificate of disability
Depending on the gardening coordinator, it will be responsible for keeping it in perfect condition and cleaning the green zones of the different assigned clients, following the procedures set by the organization and ensuring at all times to offer a hygienically safe and pleasant environment. Do the work to adapt the gardens and trees, maintenance of the green areas assigned, following the established protocols and in accordance with the regulations. Your tasks include preparing the gardening material and tools to start the activity and notify your hierarchical superior in the event of an incident; Cleaning, safekeeping and care of the machinery, material, tools and tools of the workplace, fill in the data corresponding to your work (parts of work, quality controls, for example) requested by your superior.
- Must have a certificate of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- It will be valued to have driving license B1
- Expertise in Gardening will be valued
The functions of the nurse figure are:
- Carry out the monitoring of Person-Centered Planning (PCP): identification of life objectives and needs for support, management and / or provision of supports, monitoring of the provision of supports.
- Carry out the care and attention of their discipline: attend to minor emergencies, controls of respiratory function, postural controls, prevention of ulcers and follow up on medical prescriptions.
- Prepare, administer and register as needed the medication of the users assigned according to the instructions of the medical team.
- Fill in and read the mandatory daily records, as well as maintain and control the records: hygiene, medication, crisis, etc.
- Control of drug stocks and make the necessary orders.
- Administer the medication prescribed by the doctor and make the corresponding records.
- It is essential to have a degree or Diploma in Nursing.
- From Monday to Friday from 8 am to 3 pm
- Two weekly afternoons until 6pm
Depending on the Human Resources Manager, the selected person will coordinate all the activities defined in the occupational risk prevention plan. Involves:
- Plan and give training on the risks of each job.
- Emergency plans: define, plan and manage periodic drills in the different work centers, stipulating the appropriate corrective measures to ensure correct action in the event of an emergency.
- Health surveillance: plan and coordinate initial and annual medical examinations, make appropriate follow-up following job descriptions and their evaluations.
- Business coordination: Control and timely documentary claim to suppliers, as well as document management of the different business coordination platforms of different customers.
- Accidents at work: Management of the protocol established in the event of an incident or accident at work.
- Advise and propose measures to control and reduce risks, according to the evaluation.
Training Cycle in Occupational Risk Prevention, with a minimum experience of one year performing similar tasks. Essential residence in the Province of Girona and driving license.
Full time and stable hiring.
We guarantee maximum confidentiality (Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data)
Those interested can send your details indicating the reference: 1366
Give us your details and we'll call you or respond via email