The RAMON NOGUERA FOUNDATION GROUP is made up of 4 non-profit social economy entities with a territorial implantation of the province of Girona, prioritizing the Gironès region: FUNDACIÓ RAMON NOGUERA de GIRONA, MONTILIVI FOUNDATION, MAS XIRGU FOUNDATION AND ONYAR FOUNDATION THE LADY
Our MISSION is:
Work to guarantee the rights of people with intellectual disabilities and improve their quality of life, and that of their families, as well as that of children who experience difficulties in their development, in order to contribute to the creation of a more solidary and inclusive society.
Our VISION is:
· We aspire to consolidate ourselves as a social entity of REFERENCE , recognized both in the counties of Girona and the whole country, for our historical trajectory, the quality of our work and the strength of our values.
· We want to offer a COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE based on Person-Oriented Planning, from childhood to old age, focusing on the vital itineraries of people with disabilities and the families we serve and support.
· We work with a relational and collaborative vision and we wish to build strategic NETWORKS AND ALLIANCES with companies, public administrations and other social entities, in order to achieve a greater social impact.
Our VALUES are determinants of our way of making and making decisions, marking a culture and our own style that identifies us with a model of social entrepreneurship:
· COMMITMENT : Our commitment is evident in the more than 50 years of continuous care for people with disabilities and their families; as well as in the daily efforts made by our professionals and employers; in the integrity with which we make the decisions and manage our resources and in the spirit of service that characterizes our entity.
· INNOVATION : Since the beginning, in the 60's, we have always been a dynamic and initiative organization. We constantly seek new ways to better meet the needs of people with disabilities and those of their families.
· COOPERATION : We are aware that success in an organization is always a collective result. Internally, we believe in teamwork and we promote the transversality and maximum interaction between the management areas and the operational areas. At the external level, we have an open and collaborative attitude, always looking for opportunities to work together with other companies, administrations and social entities.
· CONFIDENCE : Nothing that we do would make sense if it does not help us to gain the confidence of our stakeholders. Starting with the respect, the vocational character and the professionalism with which we treat the users and beneficiaries of our services and their families, and continuing by the quality and good management with the rest of collectives: workers, collaborating companies, Public administrations and institutions of civil society.
· EMPRENEDORIA : We create job opportunities for people with intellectual disabilities through the social enterprise, generating the necessary resources for the development of our activities, acting efficiently, efficiently and responsibly towards people and the environment.
The economic, social and environmental aspects are integrated in our business strategy and are developed through an organization structured around an integrated management system based on UNE-EN-ISO 9001, UNE-EN-ISO 14001 , OSHAS 18001.
- The ethical and transparent management of our organization.
- Satisfy the needs and expectations of our client , in an environment of continuous improvement of the quality and constant innovation in the tools and work methodology.
- Promote the improvement of working conditions focused on raising the level of protection of the safety and health of all the personnel at work.
- The application of an integrated Management System that guarantees the quality of the services and products with a strategic vision, previously validated work processes, constant innovation, technological means and qualified human teams.
- The integration of the four entities and teamwork, in order to achieve active participation of all the staff working for the objectives of the group through the development and application of operational procedures and practices.
- A proactive vision that is anticipated to the appearance of the problems, promoting the prevention of pollution, the continuous improvement of the quality and the prevention of damages and deterioration of the health of the workers.
- The improvement of the general productivity and the economic efficiency by means of the improvement of the conditions of work, the technological development and assuring the quality in the processes, the work tools, the materials, etc.
- Treat non-conformities and improvement actions in a collective, participatory manner, through the Board of Directors, where the necessary improvement programs are established and made operational in each case.
- The training and learning of the staff, seeking the improvement of their knowledge and skills, their technical knowledge, quality, and the occupational risks that may be exposed, so that they return to the achievement of the objectives of the group.
- The periodic review of the System, with the support of the internal audits and with the knowledge of the technical evolution and the processes to guarantee its constant updating.
- The commitment to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our organization, highlighting the current legislation regarding prevention, the environment and personal data protection legislation to guarantee the right to the privacy of our clients, users and everything the staff.
- Guarantee the HR and materials needed to achieve the satisfaction results of our clients.
- Guarantee fluid communication with the different agents related to the activity, extending their ethical commitment and social responsibility.
- Apply to the local social fabric and collaborate in its development.
- Promote equal opportunities among all people and non-discrimination for any reason, respecting and promoting human rights.
- The commitment to protect the environment, minimizing the environmental impact of our activities, working for the continuous improvement of the management of environmental aspects, reducing to the extent possible the consumption of natural resources, emissions and waste generated
Girona, to January 30, 2018
Pepita Perich i Pujol (Managing Director of the FRN Group)