The General Law for the Rights of People with Intellectual Disability and Social Inclusion (RD / 2013) establishes that companies with 50 or more employees must allocate, at least, 2% of their workforce for people with disabilities It is known as LISMI, the old Law of Social Integration of the Disabled (Law 13/1982 of April 7).
If this is your case as a company and you have 50 or more employees, at the Fundació Ramon Noguera Group we have a team of professionals who advise the company and we make a link between this and the candidate so that the insertion is a success.
· We explain how the 2% quota is calculated
· We offer our support in the process of detection of needs, the management of the selection and the capture of the most suitable profile and the training and the support to the professionals of the company.
· We advise on the tax benefits for the company and the Social Security bonuses.
In certain cases in which it is especially difficult to directly hire disabled workers, companies may opt for alternative measures, such as collaboration with a foundation or association declared to be of public utility, as is the case of the entities that make up the Ramon Noguera Foundation Group.
You can subscribe to a commercial or civil contract with a Special Employment Center or a self-employed disabled person:
· For the provision of encouraging services and accessories to the normal activity of the company
· And / or for the supply of materials, machinery, equipment or any other type of goods necessary for the normal exercise of the activity.
Donations and sponsorship actions, always monetary, can be made for the development of employment insertion and job creation activities for people with disabilities.
It can be a work place, with the previous subscription of the corresponding contract with a Special Employment Center in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 290/2004 of February 20.
If you are interested in what we are advising about alternative measures, please contact us.
Failure to comply with these regulations mean for the employer: