Still not a FRIEND of the Ramon Noguera Foundation?
If you want to be part of us, if you want to help us grow , if you want to support us to create projects that improve the quality of life of people, you can join the network of AMICS OF THE FOUNDATION .
ALL UNITS WE WILL CREATE OUR PROJECT!
What does AMIC mean to me?
- On your part, an annual financial contribution that will add up because we can continue working every day on projects around the collective of people with intellectual disabilities, as well as children with developmental disorders. You can do AMIC from a fixed financial contribution, of the amount and frequency that you choose.
What will you get in return? In addition to the satisfaction of collaborating with an exciting project , we offer you advantages and surprises throughout the year!
- You will receive tax benefits in the income statement
- Throughout the year we offer you discounts and promotions in our services
- You will receive the publications of the Foundation (memory, magazine, etc.) and you will be the first to be informed of the news of the entity
- We invite you to the annual Friends of the Foundation day , where you will be able to know first hand the work that we carry out thanks to your support. Annually, we celebrate this open day dedicated to all those who support us, so that you can come to know firsthand where your financial contribution is used; An emotional day to consolidate a common project!
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO MAKE YOU FRIENDLY?
If you are not yet a FRIEND , and you want to collaborate to create projects that improve people's lives, just click:
This year, we celebrate the III Meeting of Friends of the Foundation in gratitude to all the people that are part of this project and they give us support to carry out our work. The foundation's friends are invited to spend a summer evening with us, where they will be able to get to know the organization closely by means of a specific project, and enjoy a dinner on the right in the cool of the gardens of the Devesa . Specifically, we will present the project ONYAR FOOD ENVIRONMENT , within the scope of labor insertion for people with disabilities. The appointment will be on Thursday, July 19th at 7:30 p.m. at La Rosaleda Tasting Garden, the restaurant run by the Ramon Noguera Foundation located on Paseo de la Devesa, 1 in Girona.