vui the Life RECYCLO project was presented at the Catalan Water Research Institute (ICRA) in collaboration with the company, Tree Water and Pop Sciences of the University of Lyon together with the Ramon Noguera Foundation Group.
The GRUPFRN Laundry project has given shape to the first pilot carried out in Catalonia, under the Life project of the European Union.
The aim of the project is:
- Reduction of water consumption
- Emission of zero pollution
- Develop an economically reliable and ecological process
- Anticipate the European regulations on reuse and disposal of micropollutants
- Promote good water management practices.
Presented the first results of the project to @Icrawater and took a tour of our facilities to see the prototype in action for the first time.
Happy to participate in initiatives that improve and promote sustainability in our services!