The grow lots are put up for sale in the face of the Christmas campaign and are intended for all those companies, organizations or individuals who want to make a gift with social value, since the purchase of these products is a socially responsible action, adding opportunity and social commitment.
These batches were presented on November 8th at the MAP Foundation. The Créixer group is made up of social companies of Catalonia whose purpose is the generation of jobs for people with disabilities with special difficulties or at risk of social exclusion. The group allows to cooperate and create alliances among the companies that are part of it, most of which special work centers or companies of insertion, to give exit to the own agrifood products that elaborate and that generate a high economic and social return for people and territory, as they currently employ more than 130 people vulnerable.
Three batch formats have been designed: Gourmet, Sweet and Pairing, and are made up of the following products:
- cheeses of own production Muuu Beee of the MAP Foundation (Ripollès)
- Chocolate and nougat from Sant Tomàs (Osona)
- Olive Oil Cooperativa (Urgell)
- Sikaru craft beer from the Badalona Capaç Foundation (Barcelonès)
- wooden boxes of Ilersis (Segrià)
- Can Moragues jam from the Astres Foundation (La Selva)
- El Rosal craftsmanship of the Alba Association (Urgell)
- Caramelized seeds and chocolate from Ordi Natura (Barcelonès)
- nougat, chocolates and tiles from the association Hi Som (Vallès Oriental)
- Mallart 1916 artisanal sausages from the Mas Albornà Foundation (Alt Penedès)
- Milk and dairy products from the Dairy Factory Las Obagues Talma (Les Garrigues)
- Olives and olives Hortus Aprodiscae d'Aprodisca (Conca de Barberà)
- Onyar Food Pâtés from the Ramon Noguera Foundation (Gironès)
- Muntanyola cheeses and Urpina d'Ampans wines (Bages).
Last year, the group consisted of 7 social companies, and this year there are 14 companies that provide their products. In 2017 a total of 3,500 lots were made that arrived at different points of Catalonia, a figure that is expected to equal or exceed this 2018.
The grow lots can be purchased through the web pages of each of the producing companies.